Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
#Projects-2018 / Electrification of old temples
« Last post by Administrator on February 21, 2018, 08:52:37 AM »
This is not a normal electrician job; it needs careful planning, test phase, new technologies identification, purchase and then execution. 

The electrical source itself needs to be given a good thought for implementation.

The temple architecture must be preserved at all costs with minimum damage for electrical installations.

Maintenance of these electrical installations also needs to be given a good thought from the beginning of planning phase. 
#TAPMEforSports / Selection of qualified sports personnel for projects
« Last post by Administrator on February 21, 2018, 08:35:58 AM »
This is a very disciplined process to be conducted under strict vigilance systematically to show good results.  It requires an IT solution for sure.

#Interns-2018 / Learners in work place
« Last post by Administrator on February 21, 2018, 08:29:05 AM »
Persons of any age who learn in work place and assist the Consulting Managers towards working for a project are termed Interns. 

This year we are looking at many of them in Sports and Temple related work apart from the other fields we have been working so far.

Whether we pay them or they pay us to learn is a matter for finance teams to work on based on projects.  But upfront it can be stated that the interns need to pay us to be part of temple-related projects.
#CareersForTempleSupport / We want Scientists for TempleSupport
« Last post by Administrator on February 21, 2018, 08:21:26 AM »
We are very clear that we do not want engineers for Temple Support.  We want scientists who have had good careers in various laboratories developing new technologies, managing groups of scientific personnel and now are available to spare good thinking for the sake of temples.

They must have proven skills of documentation of their work.  They must have had proven products developed at optimal costs.

They are required in every aspect of science hitherto known and unknown areas of it.

#Consulting Managers - 2017 / App for Consultant Purohiths
« Last post by Administrator on November 03, 2017, 01:21:59 PM »
They are very busy people these days and cannot commute to too many places for delivering services.  Hence if their customers are given an app to book for rituals / functions / celebrations / vratams - they can arrange for common venues and accept some or all of their customers according to their convenience.

#Arts - 2017 / #RecognitionForArtists online
« Last post by Administrator on October 23, 2017, 08:54:29 AM »
I told my dad recently that I wrote a 250+ page novel in Telugu over email.  I remember mentioning it to them on few occasions earlier when we met.  But there was no semblance of acknowledgement from them.  They may not have believed me as I do a lot of other stuff too on computer.

Well, but this time, he replied to me saying 'Big achieve ment'.  Later told me over phone too that he did not know how to react to it.

Guys, the software people - I mean, image, animation, video community - how do you want that kind of statement to be coming back to you ?  With a lot of fanfare, crackers, lightning, colours, people praising our works , isn't it ?  Behind those few letters written by an 80+ year old man , a father writing to a daughter on it, must have all this. 

Go figure out how you will create it.  Over an email when my dad, mom, kith and kin send me such few letters their 'Unconditional Love' , I want all this to happen.  Show it to me online please.....
#Consulting Managers - 2017 / TalentManagementCAD
« Last post by Administrator on October 22, 2017, 11:16:14 PM »
Talent Management people struggle with large data.  It augurs well for them to have a Computer-aided Designer Tool that helps them manage a large data set with several parameters.

#Consulting Managers - 2017 / #TempleCAD personnel
« Last post by Administrator on October 22, 2017, 10:49:45 PM »
There is a rising requirement for #TempleCAD services - be it for capturing of temple architectures or modifications or even new arrangements; flower arrangements, lighting arrangements, festival-rush seasons management and such others can all be managed very nicely with #TempleCAD personnel.
In Telugu there is a saying - illu katti choodu, pelli chesi choodu.

Many people may not build their houses / flats, they end up just buying them.  But almost everyone has to perform a marriage or they themselves get married.

It is such an important life event, so much money, pride, etiquette, relations, people, trades, skills are involved in it that one can spin 100s of projects out of it.

For me the first point however is 'Planning' - planning as clearly as picturesquely as possible that everyone involved in it has a good insight into the highs, lows, of this close-to-heart event.

So, I invite AutoCAD type of WeddingCAD personnel to make our lives more interesting.

#Consulting Managers - 2017 / Re: High time for an Interns' Symposium - 2017
« Last post by Administrator on October 15, 2017, 11:25:11 PM »
In addition, we are also inviting 'Abstracts' (brief presentation of idea in 200 words) on the songs of 'Songs Download' page of Myriad Stars India https://www.myriadstaritsolutions.net/myriadstars.in/songsdownload.html.  Once the abstracts are approved by our expert committee, you will be given a go-ahead on it.

Then you are expected to do the project and submit your dissertation to 'Myriad Stars India' expert team by 15th November 2017.  Experts will decide if a specific dissertation work needs to have more time for completion.

Few dissertations will be selected for presentation on 12th November 2017.     

- Admin
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10