Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
#Consulting Managers - 2017 / App for Consultant Purohiths
« Last post by Administrator on November 03, 2017, 01:21:59 PM »
They are very busy people these days and cannot commute to too many places for delivering services.  Hence if their customers are given an app to book for rituals / functions / celebrations / vratams - they can arrange for common venues and accept some or all of their customers according to their convenience.

#Arts - 2017 / #RecognitionForArtists online
« Last post by Administrator on October 23, 2017, 08:54:29 AM »
I told my dad recently that I wrote a 250+ page novel in Telugu over email.  I remember mentioning it to them on few occasions earlier when we met.  But there was no semblance of acknowledgement from them.  They may not have believed me as I do a lot of other stuff too on computer.

Well, but this time, he replied to me saying 'Big achieve ment'.  Later told me over phone too that he did not know how to react to it.

Guys, the software people - I mean, image, animation, video community - how do you want that kind of statement to be coming back to you ?  With a lot of fanfare, crackers, lightning, colours, people praising our works , isn't it ?  Behind those few letters written by an 80+ year old man , a father writing to a daughter on it, must have all this. 

Go figure out how you will create it.  Over an email when my dad, mom, kith and kin send me such few letters their 'Unconditional Love' , I want all this to happen.  Show it to me online please.....
#Consulting Managers - 2017 / TalentManagementCAD
« Last post by Administrator on October 22, 2017, 11:16:14 PM »
Talent Management people struggle with large data.  It augurs well for them to have a Computer-aided Designer Tool that helps them manage a large data set with several parameters.

#Consulting Managers - 2017 / #TempleCAD personnel
« Last post by Administrator on October 22, 2017, 10:49:45 PM »
There is a rising requirement for #TempleCAD services - be it for capturing of temple architectures or modifications or even new arrangements; flower arrangements, lighting arrangements, festival-rush seasons management and such others can all be managed very nicely with #TempleCAD personnel.
In Telugu there is a saying - illu katti choodu, pelli chesi choodu.

Many people may not build their houses / flats, they end up just buying them.  But almost everyone has to perform a marriage or they themselves get married.

It is such an important life event, so much money, pride, etiquette, relations, people, trades, skills are involved in it that one can spin 100s of projects out of it.

For me the first point however is 'Planning' - planning as clearly as picturesquely as possible that everyone involved in it has a good insight into the highs, lows, of this close-to-heart event.

So, I invite AutoCAD type of WeddingCAD personnel to make our lives more interesting.

#Consulting Managers - 2017 / Re: High time for an Interns' Symposium - 2017
« Last post by Administrator on October 15, 2017, 11:25:11 PM »
In addition, we are also inviting 'Abstracts' (brief presentation of idea in 200 words) on the songs of 'Songs Download' page of Myriad Stars India https://www.myriadstaritsolutions.net/myriadstars.in/songsdownload.html.  Once the abstracts are approved by our expert committee, you will be given a go-ahead on it.

Then you are expected to do the project and submit your dissertation to 'Myriad Stars India' expert team by 15th November 2017.  Experts will decide if a specific dissertation work needs to have more time for completion.

Few dissertations will be selected for presentation on 12th November 2017.     

- Admin
#Consulting Managers - 2017 / High time for an Interns' Symposium - 2017
« Last post by Administrator on October 15, 2017, 10:12:19 AM »
We are inviting 2-page dissertation papers from interns who have taken up projects based on the project ideas given in this forum - be they from any year.

The symposium will be conducted before this year end.  Please do visit us again for more details.
If you are looking for scientific work in your Art Forms you necessarily need to use these wonderful tools that the Western world has created;  these could be working with some of the fantastic tools created by the Eastern world.  Our youngsters are earning their livelihood and building their mental makeup with them. 

You must not shy away from using these tools.  Where it matters money needs to be spent.
#TAPME for Arts - 2017 / Bommala koluvu frameworks - 2017
« Last post by Administrator on October 03, 2017, 11:40:16 AM »
We still have a mighty festive season left to gear up - uptill March 2018. 

I request shops especially those catering to ladies to provide for 'Bommala Koluvu Frameworks' - consisting of 2 / 3 / 4 /5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 racks with sets of bommalu in the offering.  It will go much better as a rented item for a festive duration. 

# Interns - 2017 / Re: #Interns - 2017
« Last post by Administrator on October 03, 2017, 11:35:00 AM »
Public transport on road is absolutely necessary.  But it causes huge hindrances for those elders who want to desist using cars / cabs / autos. 

One such main hurdle is in knowing the route numbers and getting into one such required bus at a bus stop.  The route numbers alongwith their major stops enroute' need to be provided as info - to be given to all the registrants of road transport.  It can be given at those specific bus stops too for a temporary short duration.  This can have a simple query system to know if a particular destination comes in a specific route or not.  Better if it can show the route numbers that provide for a specific destination.

Next once a bus comes, it needs to have a square display (to cover 4x90 deg) on its roof that can be seen in daylight or in the night too.  It can be pulled in or put out as necessitated for passengers.

- Admin
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10